23 October 2009

My unlucky day


I'm so frustrated today ,I shouldn't relied on somebody, I should know where the place is before I came, the way I usually do(yeah its my fault too!)y.
I m one of supposed to be cooking today, This month theme is "Philippine cuisine",

On the way to my cooking class, I didn't know the place(but before that, they been saying that if you don't known the place, just wait near by and somebody are going to pick us up)so when I arrived near by, I called them but no one answered me (I'm not mad of them cause I know they are busy too)

I forgot to call my friend Pam cause I thought she didn't know the place too but she the one who is willing to walk and pick me up

When there is no one that are going to pick me up, I ask someone for the directions( but the one I ask, sent me in a very par opposite direction) I bump my knee with the pedal cause I been reading the street names

So I decide, to go back from the start , don't ask anybody and find the place by my own, so I FIND IT!
When I arrived outside the building, I meet Pam (cause she worried , that's why she is going to look for me)

Isn't She is really kind? but still before we enter the room I cant help my self not to cried for frustration (My knee hurts my feeling hurts too, I don't normally relied on somebody because this is what usually happened) if I'm not one of the cook its okey for me to be late.

In the end they like what I cooked and it will be one of the recipe at the November's party,but still my unlucky day last till this moment

Tomorrow, I'll be feeling okey and forget what happened today

No comments:

Post a Comment